Country the Netherlands
Hours per week: 38
Duration: 11/18/2020 t/m 11/30/2021
Option extension: Yes
Closing time: 09-11-2020 09:00:00
The Senior Application Developer .Net is responsible for handling and handling complex cases with regard to application development and manages the content of application developer (s).
Responsible for, designing, developing, integrating, and implementing complex applications. Realization takes place in both existing and new to be built environments.
Coordinates IT factors with IT Consultants/architects and business consultants/architects within IM of the divisions to arrive at unambiguous solutions. Acts as a lead system designer.
Coaches application developers in their work and personal development
The Senior Application Developer works with relevant programming languages, design and programming tools, and database management systems such as:
– HBO + training in administrative information science, computer science, or comparable.
– Knows and uses the theories, methods, and instruments of his specialist field.
– Knows and uses the processes, procedures, and systems relevant to his field.
– Thorough knowledge of UML, RUP, Use Cases.
– Modeling techniques.
– Point Analysis function.
– Scrum, Agile development, iterative work (incl. Test methods).
– Relevant programming languages, design and programming tools, and database management systems
– Experience with Business Process Modeling and / or as a programmer
– Extensive experience with relevant development tools, development environments, and database management systems
– Extensive experience in a large administrative organization.
– Extensive experience in the design and/or management of information systems.
– Extensive experience with business processes, organizational science, and ICT.
– A completed HBO or University study relevant to the position.
– At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience with Secure Software Development in the past 5 years
– At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DBMS) in the past 5 years
– At least 2 years of demonstrable knowledge of XML 1.0 in the past 5 years.
– At least 4 years of demonstrable experience in building / working with data services in the past 5 years
– At least 6 years of demonstrable work experience with software development .Net Core (SOLID) in the past 10 years
– At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience with building a management interface in the past 5 years
– At least 2 years of experience work experience with automatic testing in the past 5 years.
Interested or further information, please contact our recruitment team on 0887860100