The Bleuriq team is deployed in the further development of the subsidy portal and also carries out the application management of the subsidy portal. This is mainly done by the core team consisting of 2 medior Front-end developers (planning for 2021). They do this in collaboration with the functional managers and (where necessary) use of the other Blueriq developers within this contract. For specialist Blueriq activities and more required capacity, an appeal is made to the capacity, knowledge, and skills of the other members of the Blueriq team.
• Analyze business processes and translate functional customer questions into applicable solutions.
• Implementation in the Blueriq platform.
• Implementation of interfaces with external systems.
• Adjustment of the (technical) Blueriq models and parameterization
• Maintenance of the E-portal
• Managed upgrades of Blueriq
• Solving performance problems
Location: The Hague
Country the Netherlands
Hours per week: 36
Duration: 1-1-2021 to 30-6-2021
Closing time: 1-12-2020 12:00 PM
Education, Certificates, Level of Knowledge
• You have an academic or higher professional education diploma.
• You have knowledge of and experience with Agile / Scrum.
• You have a proactive, customer-oriented attitude and are flexible and creative.
• You can perform independently as well as in a team and you are stress-resistant.
• You are analytically strong and precise and you can prioritize well.
You communicate clearly and you speak and write Dutch well.
Interested or for further information, please contact our recruitment team at 0887860100 or email us email@example.com