Interim project portfolio manager
Our company is looking for a project portfolio manager for IT projects. You take on the current tasks temporarily in preparation for and during the recruitment and selection of a new candidate.
At a time when the demand for online education services and remote research is changing significantly, it is of great importance to ensure that we spend scarce resources in manpower and money as effectively as possible and to achieve the strategic objectives of the organization. The project portfolio manager contributes to this by:
– guiding (new) project managers through the project process of Utrecht University;
– Prepare smooth decision-making in the IT investment committee;
– To monitor the coherence of all projects and programs, whereby the financial resources are used as optimally as possible.
– You will work closely with the ITS management controller and financial controller.
Hours per week: 24-32
Duration: 11/30/2020 to 7/2/2021
Closing time: 11/05/2020 09:00:00
– Has solid experience with carrying out projects according to Prince2.
– Has experience in managing and controlling project portfolios, preferably in a (semi-) government environment.
– Has a good financial background.
– Is not afraid to give a bad news message, it is strong enough that the recipient accepts it and at the same time offers a perspective for action.
– Speaks both the language of a (technical) project leader, but also that of the business, management and directors.
– Accurate, complete and timely reports.
– Can work independently, also remotely.
Interested in this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team: 088-7860100