It is an organizationally and technically complex project with a safety-critical component.
1. The advisory coordinator provides advice and is part of teams and interacts with various stakeholders, including the involved road authority and market parties who have jointly decided on the project. In doing so, he / she takes into account the (changing) environment and wishes of the client as much as possible, and gives advice on frameworks and results.
2. The advisory coordinator is accountable to the program manager and informs line management by means of interviews and reporting.
3. He supports and motivates the process implementation team, advises, supervises, and monitors the work of third parties.
Most of the work will take place in Utrecht and Delft and perhaps one or two days a week at other locations in the country.
Location: Various locations
Duration: 11/23/2020 to 11/22/2021
Hours per week: 36 hours
Closing date: 11/09/2020 9:00:00 AM
– Working and thinking level HBO +
– Demonstrable 6+ years of experience with project management methods and techniques, such as Prince 2 (Practitioner certified), IPMA C and / or Agile / Scrum. C72
– Experience with Risk Management, Quality Management, Cobit, BiSL, ASL and ITIL
– Information management
– Management Information provision
– Experience in leading IT projects and relevant experience in managing market parties in the domain (traffic) data management. / 6 years of experience
– Experience with process management and development and management of traffic data files and IT systems / 6 years of experience
– Relevant experience in a complex (government) organization / 6 years of experience
– Knowledge of and insight into RWS process chain and the position of information provision (IV) in it
Interested in this vacancy, please contact our recruitment team: 088-7860100.