As a business analyst for the department Customers and Markets, you help the colleagues to optimize and automate their daily operations. You make sure that changes upon these processes are really implemented and used, with eye for detail and process stability. Your tasks are:
– Set up and prioritize a backlog of chances for improvement and unfinished changes, in discussion with the Product Manager and the relevant colleagues
– Analysis of what is needed to implement the changes
– Update process and other relevant documentation
– Think out and set up queries to provide high-quality data for the processes
– Educate, finetune and help the colleagues to really use the optimized process
– Innovation of the old process, making sure that all history is safely stored
Opleiding, Certificaten, Kennisniveau
– At least 5-year experience in business analysis in a large corporate company
– Experience in successful implementations upon high knowledge operational processes
– Experience in working with customer relations and customer relations data
Experience in data analysis, -queries, and data quality management
– Strong analytical skills and pragmatic hands-on approach
– A real listener able to help structure the thoughts of the colleague
– A skilled writer able to document the finesse of the processes
Able to speak English and (at least) read Dutch and German
• Request is not suitable for self-employed professionals.
• Location for this function is Arnhem.
• Candidates must speak Dutch, English, and German.
• By default, a Pre-employment Screening (PES) is performed before the start of the assignment.
• The Certificate of Good Conduct is part of the screening performed by Brainnet and must be issued before the candidate starts.
• Duty station for this function is Arnhem (NL), Bayreuth (GER), or Lehrte (GER). You are able and willing to travel to the various TenneT locations in The Netherlands and in Germany.
Interested or for further information, please contact our recruitment team on 0887860100 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org