The colleagues working in this cluster ensure solid business operations. The cluster provides the information, advice, framework and support for the other clusters in all task areas of operations (personnel, finance, information, automation, taxes, legal and facility management). They work on integrated solutions with the customer demand at the center and are managed from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line.
Duration: a.s.a.p until 01-08-2021
Hours per week: 32-36
closing date: 29-03-2021
– A completed education at least at the hbo bachelor level.
– A completed education in the field of Communication at least at hbo bachelor level
– At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in the role of Communications Consultant in the past 5 years
– At least 1 year of demonstrable work experience in the social domain in the last 5 years
– Minimum of 2 years demonstrable work experience with Factor C in the last 4 years
– Demonstrable work experience within a government organisation in the last 5 years
– You can work both independently and in a team.
– You have a good ability to think creatively and execute practically.
– You get energy from operating strategically as well as rolling up your sleeves.
– You are able to advise colleagues from the various clusters on the strategic, tactical and operational deployment of communication tools.
– In doing so, you take into account internal and external players, the social environment and the political playing field.
– You have a broad view both within and outside the organization.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly on 088 786 0100 or email CSC@chiefsofit.com.
|Job Category||Communicatie adviseur|