Responsible for preparing, coordinating, executing (automated) conversion of the current HIS (customized system HIS) to the new HiX HIS / AIS and reporting to the Delight project manager on the results.
• Drawing up an overall conversion plan
• Coordination: The conversion coordinator / specialist (subsequently coordinator) ensures timely delivery and completion of the conversion to all parties. Guides the aspect group
Conversion and coordinates the technical actions, monitors the follow-up of actions by the conversion team and users. The technical actions include: identification of data elements to be converted, identification of approach per data element, definition of field assignments, performance of data quality checks, development and implementation of (automated) data conversions. In addition, the coordinator registers all actions and test points that arise from the conversion activities.
• Tests: The coordinator plans the tests and provides substantive support in carrying out conversion tests.
• Go-live support: The coordinator helps with going live by providing support and resolving issues related to converted information. In view of the important role of the conversion in the (timing of) the go-live, the coordinator also provides input for the go-live scenario.
• The coordinator, in collaboration with the Technology aspect group, ensures that the systems / databases for supplying information to the suppliers are realized.
Duration: 18-01-2021 to 18-01-2022
Hours per week: 32
Closing date: 11/24/2020 10:00:00 AM
– Candidate has at least 4 years of experience as a conversion specialist of EHR projects within the healthcare sector, on at least 3 different projects.
– The candidate has at least 3 years of experience with (substantive) supervision / coordination of aspect groups within an EPD project organization.
– The candidate has a completed HBO education
– Candidate has experience as a conversion specialist and coordinator for the introduction of electronic file management within primary or secondary care institutions based on Chipsoft
HiX, preferably at least 3 project environments.
– The candidate has experience as a coordinator with the introduction of HiX in primary care (GP practice, HAP) or specialized care (rehabilitation).
– Candidate has experience to coach colleagues in realizing a conversion from existing systems to HIX in a managed serviced environment.
– The candidate has completed the field of study in the field of ICT or information science.
– Candidate has functional experience with HiX and the underlying data model / delivery specifications in order to determine which module should contain which information
– Candidate has experience with SQL and Uniface (development environment of the current HIS)
– Candidate has general experience in the field of ICT, information provision and healthcare processes.
– Candidate has experience with project management and agile working
Interested or for more information, please contact our recruitment team on 0887860100 or email us email@example.com
|Job Category||Coördinator, Specialist|