Within this role, as a Fleet Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of 12-15 technicians. The team monitors the performance of their assigned vehicle series, initiates technical measures to achieve Reliability, Availability, Safety and Cost objectives.
Duration: 25-01-2021 through 30-07-2021
Hours per week: 32 hours
– You are in possession of a HBO/WO degree in technical (-business) administration
– You have at least 5-10 years of working experience in a similar position in a technical/commercial environment.
– You have demonstrable leadership experience and capabilities.
– Knowledge of and/or experience with modern maintenance concepts such as RCA, RCM, RBM, FMECA is a big plus.
– Knowledge of asset management and the ISO-55000 standard;
– English and/or German/language is a plus;
– Experience with SAP or similar ERP system is a plus;
– Knowledge of and/or experience with rail and vehicle technology is a plus.
We are looking for a fleet manager who understands what engineering is all about and knows what can and cannot be done. You are clear in your expectations, you bring structure and you actively manage the right attitude and behavior. You have experienced that exemplary behavior is the key to successful change. Safety first, acting with integrity, openness, customer focus, asking and giving help, working efficiently and listening to employees are self-evident to you. With your style of leadership you connect to the development phase of your department and team. You are visible as a leader and aware of your surroundings. You communicate clearly and switch easily between different levels.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly on 088 786 0100 or email CSC@chiefsofit.com.