The water management department works with a considerable amount of equipment and materials. From mowing boats and tractors to pumps and small tools. We do this from three existing locations and two new locations to be built. Several colleagues are currently responsible for management. We need to properly set up work processes so that we get a multi-year view of what is needed when, of course also financially, and it is clear who is taking on which task.
Your role is to structure the necessary processes and finances around this theme and to build a policy vision on the purchase and use of equipment and materials, both now and in the long term. This also includes emergency equipment.
You appoint and organize the financial frameworks and you review the multi-year investment program. You also draw up frameworks and user planning for the logistical use of the sailing and rolling stock and describe and implement the work processes so that further management can take shape through the use of the maintenance management system Ultimo.
Numbers of hours per week: 36 hours
• A completed education at a minimum HBO bachelor level;
• Demonstrable work experience in the field of setting up work processes with regard to management and maintenance, purchasing, tendering, and/or contract management;
• Demonstrable work experience with procurement and contract management of goods and services;
• Available no later than January 1, 2021;
• Hourly rate maximum of € 95.00 per hour excluding VAT / including travel expenses (commuting) and Flextender fee;
• At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in the past 5 years in the field of process design around tendering, purchasing and contract management.
• A completed education at a minimum HBO bachelor level in logistics or organizational science.
• At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a project manager/quartermaster in a comparable environment to that of the water board (government, technical consultancy, etc.)
• Hourly rate maximum € 85 per hour excl. VAT / including travel expenses (commuting) and Flextender fee.
Interested or for further information, please contact our recruitment team on 0887860100 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org