For the program we are looking for an experienced Tech Lead/Architect Mobile App. As a content expert and advisor, you will be at the helm together with the product owner to organize the development of the mobile app on content and process. This means that you are in charge of the technical content solutions that the project needs to realize and develop them yourself or with other colleagues. Together with the product owner you plan the development.
Location: The Hague
Duration: 18-01-2021 t/m 18-07-202
Option to extend: Yes
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Closing date: 18-01-2021
– Education HBO/WO computer science or similar (or at least HBO/WO work level and sufficient experience showing this).
– You have demonstrable experience in coaching and guiding a development team.
– Minimum of 5 years experience as an ICT tech lead/ architect.
– Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in software development.
– Knowledge of tools and methodologies for developing and elaborating technical designs, such as Archimate, TOGAF, UML.
– Familiar with modern software development: CI/CD pipelines, TDD, etc.
– Experience with ICT architecture in a government environment, and associated regulations and standards.
– Experience working in Agile project environments.
– Experience developing software that must meet the most stringent software quality, privacy and security requirements.
– Experience with B2C mobile apps at scale.
– Experience with software that needs to run 24×7 in a B2C context and with a B2B backend.
– Experience with heterogeneous environments (components based on different tech stacks) and linkages between these systems
– Excellent oral and written skills in both English and Dutch.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly on 088 786 0100 or email CSC@chiefsofit.com