The quartermaster’s task is to prepare the way for the Strategic Director of Information Provision by connecting parts and further professionalizing the Directorate and change organization.
Location: South Holland
Hours per week: 32 – 36
Start date: 11-02-2021
End date: 11-02-2022
Closing date: 22-01-2021
6. At least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with change management in the past 10 years in a municipal IT organization in the field of change management.
7. At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience with municipal ICT in the past 5 years.
8. Demonstrable knowledge of modern developments within the municipal information provision, such as data-driven management, common ground, smart city, blockchain, e and its applicability for municipalities (clearly displayed in the CV through reference projects and / or training / courses completed).
9. Demonstrable insight into the origins and consequences of the municipal ICT landscape and the developments therein, both locally and nationally and in Europe; (clearly stated in the CV by means of an explanation of a maximum of 350 words).
10. From a role gained demonstrable work experience in the past 5 years to set up processes from a customer perspective that relate to the entire ICT support chain.
Are you interested or would you like more information about the assignment? Please contact our recruitment team on 088-7860100 or email us at CSC@chiefsofit.com