Cluster generic facilities of the client has embraced the agile way of working. Because of the growth to new functions, we are looking for a scrummaster for 2 scrum teams. There is a need for an experienced Scrum Master, who also has a vision on the design of the product owner role. The Scrum Master initially has the task for 2 teams within Generic Facilities to fulfill the Scrummaster role. In addition, one of the two teams is in a transition of the governance, so from this team the product owner role must be fulfilled towards the Front-End developers. The candidate is expected to be able to coach/guide an internal employee in fulfilling this role and think along with him/her how to fulfil this role as well as possible.
Within the client they started 2 years ago with a transition towards the Agile/SaFe way of working. The progress of the implementation differs per team.
Hours per week: 36
Start date : 11–11-2020
End date: 31-12-2020
Closing date: 21-10-2020 12:00 a.m.
– Training PSM I completed (certificate / diploma) or similar
– Leading SaFe or similar
– Experience as a Scrummaster, preferably in an Agile environment
– WO work and thinking level
– Organizational development and sensitivity, dealing with change, managing group
– Experience as a scrum master with SAFe in an analytics environment
– Knowledge of the product owner role towards a front-end development team, preferably also a role as a product owner in an ICT organization.