Contributing to the development, maintenance and improvement of product safety compliance, risks and the means and methods for ensuring safety, such as policies, standards, benchmarks, guidelines, evaluation tools, security processes, etc;
contribute to the development, maintenance, and improvement of product security architecture tools and methods, such as a reference architecture for cross-product security and design patterns;
perform product security audits and risk assessments and encourage the mitigation of product development processes;
Register product security risks and exceptions in the respective R&D registers;
implementation and coordination in processes for the management of incidents and exceptions in the field of product security;
Be able to design and support the design of solution architecture -including technical and operational aspects- for product security services;
Supporting business line programs, product architects and engineers in the field of solution architecture, design and implementation of security requirements in products and services;
Providing and contributing to security awareness training for specialized topics such as secure software development.
Hours per week: 36
Duration: 2/15/2021 – 12/31/2021
Closing date: 1/2/2021
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT security, OT security and information security risk management;
– Proven strong knowledge and background in IT and software architecture;
– Demonstrable experience with risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001;
– Vendor agnostic expertise in IT / software architecture;
– Knowledge of open source software;
– Experience in Linux environments;
– Demonstrable up-to-date experience with vulnerability scanning and / or penetration testing;
– Pre: demonstrable experience with safe software development and safe programming;
– Pre: experience with certificates and encryption techniques;
Pre: knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware,
– Kubernetes and Docker.
– Generic security certificates such as CISSP, and CISM;
Specialized safety certificates such as CEH, SABSA, GDSA and GCIH.
– Ability to lead, influence and negotiate without authority;
– A company that enables a safety posture as opposed to a company that has a disability;
– Strong analytical skills in combination with common sense;
– The ability to translate risks, threats and vulnerabilities to the level of the business stakeholder and to limit risks, to deal with resistance and risk appetite;
– Pro-active and self-motivating attitude;
– Politically aware and sensitive;
Are you interested or would you like more information about the assignment? Please contact our recruitment team on 088-7860100 or email us at CSC@chiefsofit.com
|Job Category||Ontwerper, Senior|