The social policy department deals with policy and operations of all municipal tasks in the social domain. We work closely with the municipalities in the Gooi and Vecht region. Our implementation organization takes care of access to appropriate support for residents of the municipality of Huizen, Blaricum, Laren and Eemnes (HBEL).
The business operations cluster monitors, controls and improves the service provision and quality. The services must be provided as efficiently as possible. Hereby a translation must be made of (national) policy to the desired service. The Operational Management cluster also implements the “Grip on the social domain” program. To strengthen the Operations Cluster, we are looking for a new employee as of April 1, 2021: Senior staff member management social domain (m/f
Hours per week: A.S.A.P until 01-07-2021
closing date: 26-03-2021
– A completed education at least hbo bachelor level;
– Immediately available on April 1, 2021;
– A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a senior operations officer (25 points);
– Demonstrable work experience in setting up contract management (20 points);
– Demonstrable work experience in designing the (differentiated) internal control for the collegiate declaration (20 points);
– Demonstrated knowledge of and affinity with financial management in the social domain (20 points);
– Communicatively strong;
– Result oriented;
– Environmentally aware.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly on 088 786 0100 or email CSC@chiefsofit.com