Drives the delivery and improvement of applications, tools and platform related services that work in Agile and DevOps mode.
Working with the project and operations teams and in line with business requirements and expectations, budget and service levels, and implementing and improving Service Processes, focusing on operational excellence and continuous improvement.
The delivery manager is responsible for ensuring that teams and service providers deliver services according to agreed budgets and performance levels, contribute to these services and ultimately integrate them into the services to be delivered to customers. This is done with the help of colleagues in the global delivery organization. As a key member of the team, you will work with the rest of the team to promote business continuity and user/business satisfaction towards the global end user.
Number of hours per week: 40
Start date: 01-11-2020
End date: 30-06-2021
Closing date: 20-10-2020 4:00 p.m.
– at least 6 years of proven work experience with the position in the past 10 years
– Fluent English both written and oral.
– Has affinity with web content/ cloud services
– Experience in managing suppliers on the operation side.
– Strong in communication
– Independent someone who knows how to maintain and has an overview of maintenance
– B2B experience
|Job Category||Service Delivery Manager|