Posted 3 years ago
The CMS must be able to feed multiple sites/applications, both internal and external, with unique or shared pieces of content. Initially, the CMS will be the source for the websites managed in the current CMS and the internal knowledge base for the customer contact center.
The technical consultant is responsible for the quality, future-proofing of the platform, including the CMS and the Websites design and layout, and for the architecture.
- You have an HBO or university work and thinking level
- You have a good command of the Dutch language
- You have experience in drawing up a technical design and migration plan
- You have a passion for service and empathy for the client
- You have proven experience in a wide range of projects and complex environments
- At least 4 years of proven experience in setting up and developing CMS systems.