• Coordinate the realization of the DTAP environment at the hosting party and the required IT infrastructure within Defense itself (network, workplace, peripherals, multi-user environment
back-end for decentralized environment and stand-alone for decentralized).
• Coordination: Technical Coordinator / Specialist DTAP and IT infrastructure (in future coordinator) directs the Infrastructure and Technology aspect group and coordinates the technical actions,
monitors the follow-up of actions by the aspect group members and creates a good IT infrastructure for the use of HiX and all related systems such as civil care services, HIX
decentralized, Defense workplaces, etc. In addition, the coordinator registers all actions and test points that arise from the realization of the IT infrastructure.
• Sparring partner for JIVC and external suppliers and management parties when it comes to the design and configuration of the servers, storage and network elements.
• Testing: The coordinator provides substantive support in the performance of technical tests and acceptance tests, performance and security tests.
• Support go-live: The coordinator helps with the go-live by means of support and resolving issues related to the realized infrastructure centrally and decentralized,
user and standalone use in the decentralized environment.
• In addition, the coordinator provides input for the go-live plan insofar as this relates to the transition to the new environment. An important point of attention in this regard is the organization of
management and handover to the management organization.
Duration: 18-01-2021 to 18-10-2022
Hours per week: 32
Closing date: 11/24/2020 10:00:00 AM
– Candidate has at least 4 years of technical experience with servers, storage and networks as an Infrastructure specialist of EHR projects within the healthcare sector, on various projects.
– The candidate has at least 3 years of experience with (substantive) supervision / coordination of work / aspect groups within an EPD project organization.
– Candidate has at least 3 years of experience working within complex organizations (> 10,000 FTEs) and large-scale programs (budget> EUR 3,000,000)
– The candidate has a completed HBO education
– Candidate has certificates from Chipsoft or comparable with regard to courses taken
– Candidate has experience as an infrastructure and technology coordinator for the introduction of electronic file management within primary or secondary care institutions based on
Chipsoft HiX, preferably at least 3 projects, of which 2 projects were standard content trajectory and preferably 1 project concerned the introduction of the latest version HiX 6.2.
– The candidate has experience as a coordinator with the introduction of HiX in primary care (GP practice, HAP) or specialized care (rehabilitation).
– Candidate has experience in coaching employees in the field of realizing an IT infrastructure with HIX in a managed service environment.
– Candidate has experience with project management and agile working
– The candidate has an academic education in the field of ICT or information science
– Candidate has experience in the field of ICT, information provision and healthcare processes.
– Candidate has experience with Managed Service environments, VDI and information standards in healthcare (including ICD-10, DHD test thesaurus, DICOM, HL7)
– Candidate has experience in the use of IT infrastructure components and techniques, including Citrix, load balancers, firewalls, (reversed) proxy, VPN, IPSEC, HTTPS, TLS.
– Candidate has experience with Service level management
Interested or for more information, please contact our recruitment team on 0887860100 or email us email@example.com
|Job Category||Coördinator, Specialist|