The test analyst is deployed for the Functional Acceptance Test (FAT). The test analyst must be able to work independently quickly, although backup is always available. It is a hectic, ever-changing environment that requires rigorous testing. Good soft skills (including good communication, listening well and asking questions) are necessary. In addition, extensive test automation experience is a necessity.
Hours per week: 38
Start date: 01-02-2021
End date: 01-01-2022
Closing date: 14-01-2021 09:00:00
– TMAP and / or ISTQB certified;
– PSD I (Professional Scrum Developer I) certified;
– Has at least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with FAT Testing (Functional Acceptance Test) in the past 7 years;
– Has at least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with Excel, XML, SQL, SOAP, SOAPUI, Oracle 12c database and Visual Basic in the past 7 years;
– Has at least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with Test Automation in the past 7 years.
– Has at least 3 years of demonstrable work experience with Parasoft SOA test in the past 5 years.
– Has demonstrable work experience with Java programming in the past 3 years.
– Functions at least at HBO level.
– Knowledge of organizational design (business informatics).
– Knows the place and quality of automated systems in implementation.
– Thorough knowledge of software testing methods & amp; test management (including test strategy, risk assessment and coordination).
– Knows and uses the theories, methods and instruments of his specialist field.
– Knows and uses the processes, procedures and systems relevant to his field.
– Professional training in Testing including Test Process Improvement (TPI), Test Specification Techniques and Test Management Methodology (TMAP).
– Certification on TMAP Professional advanced.
– Has knowledge of the field of functional design.
– Knowledge and experience of relevant tooling.
Are you interested or would you like more information about the assignment? Please contact our recruitment team on 088-7860100 or email us at CSC@chiefsofit.com