CHIEFS of IT B.V. respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for stakeholders to exercise their rights as best aspossible.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website: www.chiefsofit.com
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data Chiefs of IT B.V., located at H.J.E Wenckebachweg 123, 1096AM Amsterdam, KvK number: 65787277.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and usage is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it forcommercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all components used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way, of all or only one part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, shall be strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not take immediate action against any infringement, that cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can:
• Suspend, suspend, suspend or restrict access to a particular category of visitors to all or part of the website
• Remove any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or violate internet etiquette
• Have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions to the functioning of the website, which makes the website or any of its functionalities inaccessible. The way you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data from, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the website and the data you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
• Due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you may incur, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover any damages he suffers as a result and will still suffer from you.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data is collected by Chiefs of IT B.V. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable naturalperson. identifiable is considered to be a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and if at issue for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights in relation to your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) OF GDPR, everyone has the right to access and correct or delete his personal data or restrict the processing in question, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data transferability. You can exercise the rights by contracting with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you have signed and the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive a reply to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Procesing of personal data
In the event of a breach of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, they are provided to them after an express and reasoned request from those authorities, after which such personal data will no longer be covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the person responsible will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it( anymore), send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com..
If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as any act that constitutes a breach of the privacy of that person. The administrator is under no circumstances responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Retention period data
The data collected by the website manager is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 -Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when visiting our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website especially on you and to facilitate the login.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytical cookies: to access the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We can’t see who’s visiting our websites or from which PC the visit is taking place.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the person responsible and/or third parties can be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and removal of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Images and producs offered
No rights can be derived from the images associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch Law applies to these conditions. The court of the manager’s place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: CHIEFS of IT, firstname.lastname@example.org,+31 88 786 01 00.